2/15 Pacific Street, Main Beach
RENOVATED BEACHSIDE GEM ONLY 100m TO THE BEACH!!
MUST SELL! Apartments in this price range in the heart of Main Beach are rare and sought after so this one is a must see! Don't let the outside of the building fool you! Fully renovated only a stones throw to the beach and a short stroll to trendy Tedder Avenue, you have everything you can need for a relaxed beachside lifestyle. Only 500m to the Light Rail and a 10 minute walk across the bridge to the Southport CBD and Broadwater Parklands, home to the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
* 100m to the beautiful patrolled surf beach
* Nice small building of only 7 levels with a lift
* Light and airy, renovated low maintenance apartment
* Built in robes in both bedrooms
* Secure basement car parking and storage
* Large swimming pool and covered entertainment area
* Just a short stroll to trendy Tedder Avenue restaurants, cafes and boutiques
* An easy walk to the Main Beach Light Rail Station and Southport CBD
* Potential rental of up to $480 per week
* Ideally suited to an investor or first home buyer
* Fantastic viewing being on the GC600 race track
* Definite redevelopment potential down the track for this site!
Currently vacant so inspections can be arranged any time. Don't miss this one! Call TRACEY on 0417 467 631 for more details or to arrange an inspection.
- For Sale: $325,000 Neg
- Residential Apartment
Inspections: By appointment
Tracey Goodwin: 0417 467 631
Office: 0417 467 631