1/126 Falconer Street, Southport
WALK TO LIGHT RAIL & UNDER 1KM TO SOUTHPORT CBD!!
No Body Corporate ! If you are looking to be centrally located on the Gold Coast then this tightly held and sought after pocket of central Southport is the perfect location. Just minutes to everything and with no Body Corporate fees, this duplex presents an excellent opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Within easy walking distance to shops, medical centres, schools and the Southport CBD, you are also just around the corner from the light rail with convenient access to Broadbeach and as far as Brisbane via the Helensvale Train Station.
A high growth suburb, Southport is in pole position for the 2018 Commonwealth Games!
• Sunny north facing duplex
• Great fenced yard for children and pets
• Covered back entertainment area
• Master bedroom walk in robe with 2 way bathroom entry
• High raked ceiling in the living area
• Ceiling fans and lovely sea breezes
• Solar Hot Water Heating
• Window Cyclone Shutters
• All doors and windows screened
• Walking distance to the light rail
• Just minutes to Griffith University and Hospitals
• Zoned Medium Density
My sellers want this property sold, so call TRACEY on 0417 467 631 today to arrange a private inspection or watch for Open Home times and don’t miss out on this opportunity.
- For Sale: Offers Over $400,000
- Residential DuplexSemi-detached
- 11:00AM - 11:30AM, Saturday 24 Feb 2018
Tracey Goodwin: 0417 467 631
Office: 0417 467 631