42 Stevens Street, Southport
PRIME LOCATION - WALK TO CBD & BROADWATER!!
Whether you are looking to develop, renovate a character filled home or land bank with a good income, then this property offers brilliant options for you to explore! It is all about LOCATION here with the BROADWATER and trendy CHIRN PARK shops and cafes just a short stroll 500 metres in either direction. GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY and HOSPITALS are only a 5 minute drive.
The cottage sits on a very desirable and sought after corner block with a RD2 zoning, ripe for redevelopment. Knock down and rebuilld two dwellings or just add another at the rear of the property. Currently set up to take advantage of multiple tenancies, plus a large studio at the rear of the property offering another space for an office, art studio or accommodation - a fantastic income stream while you hold.
- Currently set up for dual living with tenants in place
- Existing home at front of block with room for second dwelling at back
- Or knock down and build two new homes
- Corner block on a quiet service road, walking distance to everything
- Previously approved for 2 dwellings - DA details available
Be quick and DON"T miss this opportunity - Call Tracey on 0417 467 631 or email [email protected] today for more details or to arrange an inspection.
* Outlines on images are indicative only. Redevelopment options STCA.
- For Sale: PRIME RD2 CBD LOCATION!!
- Residential House
Inspections: By appointment
Tracey Goodwin: 0417 467 631
Office: 0417 467 631