12 Guy Lane, Oxenford
HIGH ON A HILL AND SITTING PRETTY!
Relax in this inviting family home, elevated on a large flat corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac, taking in the beautiful hinterland views. Youll enjoy the spaciousness of the living area as it flows outside to an undercover deck with unobstructed views of the mountains and the feeling of no neighbours around you. A fully fenced yard surrounds the home, making it perfect for young children or pets. Only 230 metres to the nearest school, 300 metres to local shops and transport and a quick 10 minute trip up the M1 to the new Coomera Town Centre Development. This is the perfect first home or a great investment opportunity.
- Fantastic 723m2 elevated corner block
- Oversized master bedroom with beautiful natural light coming in through large bay windows, walk-in robe and en-suite
- Large functional kitchen and dining opening to a side patio area
- Spacious lounge room flowing to an undercover outdoor deck overlooking the Hinterland
- Ceiling fans throughout including the garage
- Flowing natural light throughout
- Built-in robes and plenty of storage throughout
- Main bathroom and separate toilet
- Large double lock up garage with rear patio door entry making it suitable for easy conversion into a 4th bedroom or home office
- Cost saving solar panels installed
- Loads of room for a boat or additional vehicles
- Great rental potential at $410-$420 pw
And to top it all offenjoy regular strolls to any of the beautiful reserves and parks that surround you in this quiet and friendly location.
- For Sale: 400000.0
- Residential House
- Land Size: 723 Sqm
- Year Built: 1997
Inspections: By appointment
- View: Bush, Mountain Ranges
Kerrin Carlson: 0403 428 420
Office: 0417 467 631