10 Little Norman Street, Southport
RENOVATED QUEENSLANDER - DUAL LIVING - CBD & BROADWATER LOCATION!
Quietly situated in the heart of Southport only one block back from the Broadwater, this large 1930s Queenslander has been renovated with the extended family or extra income in mind. Retaining its classic charm throughout, upstairs offers comfortable family living and downstairs, a unique opportunity with a self-contained flat or teenagers retreat.
Stroll across to the Broadwater Parklands, home to the Commonweath Games or take an easy walk to Southport CBD, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Chinatown or the many cafes and restaurants nearby.
* Very high ceilings offer cool living and sense of space
* Polished timber floors throughout the upstairs level
* 3 Large bedrooms upstairs with built in robes, master with ensuite and balcony
* Huge outdoor under covered deck for you to relax and entertain
* Rich, solid timber kitchen bench and cabinets with gas cooktop
* Spacious, fully tiled living and 2 bedrooms downstairs
* Large kitchen with gas cooktop
* Under cover patio and direct access to the laundry
* Fully fenced yard for children and/or pets
* Plenty of backyard and garden with garden shed and cubby house
* Enormous redevelopment potential down the track
* Potential rental for investors of up to $900 per week
This type of property in this fantastic location do not come up very often. Call TRACEY today on 0417 467 631 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
- For Sale: 775000.0
- Residential House
Inspections: By appointment
Tracey Goodwin: 0417 467 631
Office: 0417 467 631