91 Inverness Way, Parkwood
WALK TO UNI & HOSPITALS - ON GOLF COURSE -PLUS 5TH BEDROOM/HOME OFFICE
Location and family living is what this fantastic home is all about. Walk to Griffith University, Gold Coast University Hospital, Gold Coast Private and the Light Rail or drive just 5 minutes to the Broadwater or M1 for quick access to Brisbane or Coolangatta.
Quietly situated in a cul-de-sac backing onto Parkwood International Golf Course, rich with trees and birdlife, this property truly is a private haven for family and friends to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in the centre of the Gold Coast.
* Add one wall to make a 5th Bedroom or Home office - has built-in robes and separate entry
* Beautiful relaxing views overlooking the golf course
* Sunny open plan home with high raked ceilings in the living
* Spacious kitchen with European appliances
* Oversized master bedroom opens out to the back patio and garden
* Fully insulated roof, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* An abundance of storage throughout
* Security alarm system and window/door screens throughout
* Double remote garage and off street parking for boat/caravan or kid's cars
* Beautifully maintained front yard and fenced backyard perfect for children and pets
* Large 720m2 level block with garden shed
* Rental appraised at up to $700 per week
This fantastic property in the sought after suburb of Parkwood is a great opportunity for the astute investor or family that needs to be in handy location. You will love living here so do not miss out, call TRACEY on 0417 467 631 today!
- For Sale: 675000.0
- Residential House
Inspections: By appointment
Tracey Goodwin: 0417 467 631
Office: 0417 467 631