26 Stevens Street, Southport
CHIRN PARK COTTAGE - 200m TO THE BROADWATER - DUAL LIVING!
Perfectly located only 200m from the Broadwater, this unique cottage offers a home with the extended family or extra income in mind. For astute investors it provides many options with dual self contained living options or perfect for student accommodation.
Stroll across to the Broadwater Parklands, home to the Commonweath Games or take an easy walk to Chirn Park restaurants and shops, Southport CBD with the Light Rail, Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Chinatown and cafes nearby.
* Walk to Southport CBD or Chirn Park Restaurants and shops
* 5 Bedrooms, 3 kitchens, 3 bathroom/laundries in main house
* 1 Bedroom plus living sleepout with own use kitchen/bathroom/laundry
* Rich, solid timber kitchen bench and cabinets
* Double lockup garage plus carport
* Solid hardwood construction
* New colourbond roof
* Fully fenced yard for children and/or pets
* Medium Density Zoning so huge redevelopment potential down the track
* Huge rental income potential for permanent rental or student accommodation
This type of property in this fantastic location do not come up very often. Call TRACEY today on 0417 467 631 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
- For Sale: 636000.0
- Residential House
- Garages: 3
- Land Size: 405.0 Sqm
Inspections: By appointment
Tracey Goodwin: 0417 467 631
Office: 0417 467 631